Welcome Valued Customer!
Why buy from us?
- It is a proven fact that the Northern Illinois growing area produces some of the highest quality nursery stock available in the United States. At Clavey’s Nursery, Inc. we strive to keep this a reality.
Clavey’s Nursery, Inc. is owned by the husband and wife team of Kurt and Karen Beystehner.
Together we strive to give all of our customers the personalized service that they deserve.
- Through our personal commitment we are able to minimize many of the problems associated with having too many sales representatives or office personnel.
- We are an extremely busy nursery in terms of sales. We cannot always guarantee that you can have your order when you want it, but we will be honest with you and tell you when we think we might be able to have it ready for you.
- We also will not fill an order with plant material that does not meet our standards. We would rather refuse an order than disappoint a customer.
- We are very careful how we use hydraulic jaws to load or move plant material. We feel that this equipment if not used right, can do damage to the root ball of the plant.
- We only move and load large trees with large equipment that is equipped with pallet forks.
- Our friendly and courteous employees load and tarp your trucks in a timely fashion to insure that you do not waste precious time that could be used on the job sites.
We would like to thank all our loyal customers. If you are considering trying our nursery, we would like to thank you in advance for doing so. We promise that we will do everything within our power to ensure that your experience with our nursery is an enjoyable one.
Kurt Beystehner, RLA
Secretary, Clavey’s Nursery, Inc.
6223 Alden Road Harvard, IL 60033 – Phone: 815.943.7778 – Fax: 815.943.7785 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org